Wednesday, September 7, 2011

From My Bookshelf to Yours: “I Love You More Than Rainbows" by Susan E. Crites


"I Love You More Than Rainbows" is a mesmerizing rhyming story that you can read to your children. My youngest, who wiggles when we read sat absolutely still. When I was done reading she demanded, "Read it again!" Each page tells your little one how much you love them. It is spectacularly illustrated. I especially love the diversity of the characters.

Watch out! If you are an emotional person you might even get a little dewy-eyed (they didn't drop though). I couldn't have expressed the love I feel for my children better if I had written it myself!  This is another perfect bedtime story. We can never express how much we love our children but if you are like me you definitely try! This book will leave you with a smile.

You can buy "I Love You More Than Rainbows" at Amazon and  Barnes and Noble .




Want to win a free copy? Go to Wild About Reading
*A free copy of this book was given to me for  a honest review.  No other compensation was provided for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment